Prior to becoming a Departmental Card Coordinator(DCC), you must completeonline training provided by the WV State Auditor’s Office. Please remember, this training is required for all WVU and WVURC DCC’s.In addition, DCC’s are also required to take “refresher training”annually.
To complete your training, please use the following instructions:
New Departmental Card Coordinator Training:1. Email PCardAdministration@mail.wvu.edu to request access to the WV State Auditor’s Office training website.
- Please include your full name as it appears in Payroll, email address, and EPICS ID.
- If you are not a State of West Virginia employee (i.e. WVU Research Corporation or University Health Associates), please include that in your email.
2. PCPS PCard Administration will then email instructions for how to access your training, which will involve setting up
a login at the WV State Auditor’s Office training website.
3. Once you have created a login on the WV State Auditor’s Office training website, you can then complete the
following training modules:
- WV State Auditor’s Policy and Procedure Manual
- The West Virginia Ethics Act and PCard Usage
4. Complete the quiz for CoordinatorTraining and quiz for Ethics Training.
5. If you are also a cardholder, you will need to complete the Electronic Cardholder Agreement.
6. Once you have successfully passed both quizzes, you will receive a Completion Certificate for each quiz. Please
forward those Certificates to PCardAdministration@mail.wvu.edu.
1. Log into the State Auditor’s Office’s website at: http://www.wvsao.gov/using your “My Apps” ID and Password. If you do not remember your password, please click on “reset password”.
2. Click on “My Apps”.
3. Click on “PCard Training”.
4. Click on “Training Materials”.
5. Complete the following training modules:
WV State Auditor’s Policy and Procedure Manual
The West Virginia Ethics Act and PCard Usage
6. Complete the quiz for Coordinator Training and quiz for Ethics Training.
7. If you are also a cardholder, please complete the Cardholder Agreement.
If you have any questions regarding your Departmental Card Coordinator training, please feel free to contact PCPS PCard Administration at PCardAdministration@mail.wvu.edu.