How to Sign Up for Cardholder Notifications in Citibank.
1. Go to https://home.cards.citidirect.com.
2. Click on ‘Self Register for Cardholders’.
3. Complete the registration. You will need your card number and the address listed on your PCard statement. The
address listed should be one of the following:
- Main WVU Campus: 1 Waterfront Pl Fl 3, Morgantown, WV 26501-5976
- Potomac State: 101 Fort Ave, Keyser, WV 26726
- WVU Tech: 405 Fayette Pike, Montgomery, WV 25136
- All WVURC PCards:1 Waterfront Pl Fl 3, Morgantown, WV 26501-5976
5. Select ‘My Profile’.
- At this point you can enter your cell phone number to allow you to receive notifications via text. If you wish not to enter your cell phone number,you can simply skip that section.
- To update your phone number, select ‘Update Profile’.
7. Check the alerts you would like to receive.
- Do not select the following alerts, as they only pertain to the payment of the invoice to Citibank, which PCPS handles each month:
- Payment Due/Invoice
- Payment Received
- Reminder: Payment Past due/overdue
- PCPS recommends selecting at least the following alerts:
- Available Credit Remaining
- Card Delivery Issue Notice
- Dispute Resolution Notice
- Lost/Stolen Card Notice