Skip to main content

Association Dues/Memberships


All membership dues or accreditation fees must be approved at the College/Department level prior to payment being made. MAP line item 5010201= “Gen Exp – Association Dues & Professional Memberships” must be used, when paying with State funding.

Any membership or association dues being paid from sponsored projects (grants) must be specifically approved by the sponsor.

Before applying for membership, either the individual requesting membership, or the college/unit business office should verify that the institution is not already a member of the association in order to avoid duplicate institutional memberships and unnecessary use of valuable institutional resources.

An individual membership can only be approved and paid for a one year period and must be directly related to the employee’s employment responsibilities. Additionally, the individual must agree to certain conditions that can be found on the agreement form. (please see below)

This form should be retained with the transaction’s other documentation. For memberships being paid with the PCard, the signed agreement must be kept as part of the PCard receipt documentation.

Memberships and dues costing $5,000 or less may be paid via PCard. Payments over $5,000 must be paid by submitting an invoice for direct payment (essential service payment) through PCPS.

Association Dues Agreement Form

Suggested Departmental Checklist