How to Complete Your Refresher Cardholder Training.
WVU Cardholders:1. The WV State Auditor’s Office will send you email notifications of your upcoming training deadline 90, 60, and 30
days prior to your training due date.
2. Log onto the State Auditor’s Office’s website at: http://www.wvsao.gov/using your My Apps ID and Password. If you
do not remember your password, click on reset password.
3. Click on My Apps.
4. Click on PCard Training.
5. Click on Training Materials.
6. Review the following training materials:
- WVU PCard Program Training Manual
- WV State Auditor’s Policy and Procedure Manual
- The West Virginia Ethics Act and PCard Usage
8. Complete the Electronic Cardholder Agreement.
9. Once you have successfully passed both quizzes, you will receive a completion certificate for each quiz.
WVU Research Corporation Cardholders1. PCPS PCard Administration will notify you via email 30 days before your training is due, and will provide you with the
link to complete the eCampus training.
2. Complete each training module.
3. Complete the “WVURC PCard Assessment”.
4. Electronically sign the WVU Research Corporation Cardholder Agreement (simply accept it).
5. Email PCardAdministration@mail.wvu.edu when you have completed your training, quiz and signed the cardholder
6. Forward your passing notification email from PCPS PCard Administration
*Please note: if you have both a WVU and WVU Research Corporation PCard”, you are only required to complete your training through the State Auditor’s Office training portal. If you have any questions regarding your Cardholder training, please contact PCPS PCard Administration at PCardAdministration@mail.wvu.edu.