How to Handle Fraudulent Transactions on Your PCard.
1. Call Citibank immediately at 1.800.248.4553
2. Notify your Departmental Card Coordinator (DCC). Your DCC will then complete a Maintenance Form to close your
current PCard. Citibank will issue you a new PCard.
3. Complete the Unauthorized Use Affidavit provided to you by Citibank.
- State PCard-email form to email@example.com.
4. PCPS PCard Administration will notify your DCC when your new PCard has arrived.
- WVURC PCard-email form directly to Citibank.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact PCPS PCard Administration PCardAdministration@mail.wvu.edu.