Rental Car - Rates
When contacting Enterprise, please use this contract number: XZ68WVU
- Rates available at Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental locations nationwide.
- In West Virginia, rates are subject to $1/day DMV Fee and may be subject to airport user fees.
- Please note: this fee may be listed as a "tax" on your Enterprise invoice, but WVU travelers are not exempt from paying this charge.
- Nationwide rates may be subject to non-exempt user fees, state, and local taxes.
- WVU or Research Corporation PCards or State Travel Cards are the preferred method of payment
- Unlimited mileage on all vehicle classes.
- Full tank of fuel required upon rental.
- 18 years and older permitted at no additional charge for business rentals when additional qualification requirements met.
- One Way rentals through National Car Rental. No additional Charge up to 500 miles.
- 24 hour advance reservation guarantees car class – upgrade if unavailable.
- If reservation made <24 hours – choose from availability and charged Schedule D rate.
- 48 hour advance reservation for MVAR, FFAR, 12/15 passenger van, and one-ways. If less than 48 hours is provided for these vehicle types or one-way rental, a $20 per rental short notice fee will be applied.
- Vehicle held for 3 hours after reservation time before being released.
- 30 minute grace period for returns. >30min. is charged at 1/3 daily rate/hour.
- Charges start when renter takes possession. Charges stop only when Enterprise or National has re-taken possession.
- ‘Quick Start’ – Last Business Hour $15/rental. Quick Start is only available in West Virginia and only pertains to rentals from Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations.
- Personal Rental Discount Available with Customer# WVUPERS
- CDW and $1million Liability are included for all official business rentals