Background Image for Header:
A WVU and/or WVU RC Procurement Card (PCard) can be used to buy and pay for specific goods and services. For information on how to get a PCard and how/when to use a PCard, please see the information below.
PCard Verification Information
In order to ensure proper purchasing and payment to online suppliers and storefronts, please note the primary billing information below:
Billing Address: One Waterfront Place, 3rd Floor, Morgantown, WV 26501
Billing Phone: 304.293.5711
Agency Coordinator: Rachel Hays
Any questions you might have on obtaining and managing a WVU or WVURC PCard, please reference the WVU and WVURC PCard Manual [PDF].
All PCard expenses must be reconciled electronically using MyExpenses. For more about MyExpenses, check out our MyExpenses page.
- How to Complete Your Financial Transaction Approver Training
- How to Complete Your Refresher Cardholder Training
How to Apply for a PCard
- PCard User Guide
- Fleet Card Guidelines
- How to Dispute a Transaction on your PCard
- How to Handle Fraudulent Transactions on your PCard
- How to Purchase Gift Cards with your PCard
- Purchases Requiring Additional Approvals
- Purchases that are Not Permitted
- What is an Appropriate Business Purpose
Purchasing and Payment Guidelines